As Indian Government made it mandatory to link EPF and Aadhaar on or before 31st August,2021, it’s time to link within the stipulated time. If you have already linked, no worries! If not, it’s time to link it now!
From September 1st,2021 your EPF a/c becomes in-operative if you missed to do so.
To link EPF and Aadhaar online, Follow the below guidelines-
- Login to iwu.epfindia.gov.in/eKYC/ website and enter your UAN(universal Account Number)
- Keep your registered mobile number in handy to enter OTP
- After entering UAN and Mobile number, click on “Generate OTP”
- Select Gender after entering OTP
- Select “Aadhaar Verification” Method
- Select “use Mobile or email based Verification”
- You will receive another OTP on the mode selected by you(Mobile or email)
- Enter the OTP received on your phone or email
- That’s it!! Your EPF Universal Account Number and aadhaar are linked successfully
You can sit and relax; your EPF contributions would be processed without any interruption. If you didn’t link the both UAN and Aadhar, Hurry!! The last date is nearing! Link it before 31st august.2021 to avoid interruption in epf credits