If you are a senior citizen and levying on pension every month! If you are a SBI customer, you can avail all pension services at one access point- “www.pensionseva.sbi”
For this, the senior citizen has to register themselves by logging on to http://www.pensionseva.sbi and register themselves as a pensioner.
By registering, the senior citizen can avail-
- Pension slip
- Form 16 details
- Download pension arrears statement
- Check “Life Certificate” status
- Verify your investments from time to time.
If you find any issues in accessing this service, you can take screenshot image and send it to email@example.com for further validation, You can also send – “SMS Unhappy” to 8008202020 or contact 08026599990 for further help.
If you found any issue in accessing pension seva, SBI Team would guide you in either of the above formats, after successful resolving, you can access-
- Pension slip to your registered email id
- Avail “Life Certificate” facility at your nearest branch
- Avail instant alerts on the pension payments
So if you are a SBI customer and aged above 60 years, you can avail this exclusive Pension Seva service by registering on the above portal.