As there is festival season ahead, Banks are coming with attractive offers to cope with heavy competition among the banks.
As of now SBI, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda are offering lowest home loans in this festive season and now it’s HDFC Turn!
As per HDFC’s Official announcement,
- 6.7% interest would be applicable on all home loans
- This offer would come into effect from September 20.
- Preference would be given to those who have credit score above 800
- If the salaried employee has good CIBIL Score, the interest rate has been slashed to 0.45% from 7.15%
- Like wise, the self-employed applicant would be given a rebate of 0.60% from the earlier 7.30%
- This 6.7% interest rate would be valid till October 31st
So if you have good CIBIL Score of more than 800 points, why late? Hurry! The last date to apply for this loan is October 31st. So avail the offer at the earliest!