As the interest rates are dropping, many banks and commercial financial institutions are coming with best deals on Home Loans!
Already SBI, LIC Housing Finance, Punjab National Bank(PNB)and HDFC Bank have slashed their home-loan interest rates.
To Be in race with the above banks, Private organisation Bajaj Housing Finance Limited(BHFL)also stepped-down their home loan interest rates.
Bajaj Housing Finance Home Loan Terms and Conditions-
- This scheme comes into operational from October 1st,2021
- Interest Rate slashed from 6.75% to 6.70% where the old home loan purchasers can transfer their existing loan to the new interest rates.
- Loan will be given solely on the CIBIL Score
- Preference will be given to salaried class and Business professionals who have good source of income
- Depending on the income levels, loan will be processed
So, if you have good income source and credit history, Opt for Bajaj Housing Finance Limited’s housing loan at the rate of 6.70% which is very competitive among the loan lending firms.