We all know that SBI offers various digital services through Yono app. But do you know that you can file your ITR(Income Tax Return) through Yono app that too for free!
Yes, You can file your income tax return through Yono app for “Free”, For that you have to keep these items in handy-
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Your “Form 16” credentials
- Tax Deduction data
- Interest Certificate
- Proofs of Tax Deduction investments
Central Board of Direct Taxes(CBDT) has instructed all the personal income-tax payers to file their returns before December 31st,2021. Earlier it was September 30, but due to corona issues it has extended further till 31st December,2021.
So don’t delay till the last date! You can file your IT Returns through Yono app itself! For that you have to-
- Log-on to your Yono app
- select “shops and orders” option
- select “Tax2win” option under “Tax and investments” column
- Detailed information would be available under “Tax2Win” option
- Follow the steps as usual as you filed your ITR before
- Do remember this service is absolutely free!
Keep the necessary documents in handy and avail “Free Service” of ITR Filing through SBI Yono app.