Canara Robeco is 2nd oldest fund house in India. It has decent funds of which we are discussing about Canara Robeco Emerging Equities- A Large and Midcap Fund which has a long track record.
- Launch Date– 11th March,2005(Regular Plan), 1st January 2013(Direct Plan)
- Benchmark– Nifty large midcap 250 total return index
- Returns since launch-18.68%(Regular Plan),24.33%(Direct Plan)
- Assets under Management-11,461 crore
- Turnover Ratio-50%
- Expense Ratio-1.88%(Regular Plan),0.62%(Direct Plan)
- Fund Manager(s)– Shridatta Bhandwaldar(Since Oct 1st,2019),Miyush Gandhi(Since 2018 April 5th)
- Fund’s Top 10 Holdings- HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Infosys, Reliance Industries, Bajaj Finance, SBI, Axis Bank, Max Healthcare Institute, Avenue Supermarkets, Minda Industries
1.Investment Objective- The scheme aims to derive capital appreciation from a bunch of large and midcap stocks proportionately. However there is no assurance that the scheme objective is derived.
|Year To Date||1 Day||1 Week||1 Month||3 Months||6 Months||1Year||3Year||5Year||7 Year|
|Scheme Performance(Regular Plan)|
|Nifty Large Midcap 250 TRI||39.73||0.93||3.17||5.78||15.78||28.65||59.70||22.26||17.45||14.93|
Please note- As benchmark performance remains same, we are enclosing scheme performances of direct plans and regular plans at a glance.
Compare them and take a decision to invest in this scheme or not! Take the help of your financial advisor if you are in a dilemma to invest in this scheme or not!