Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund is one of the top rated large and midcap fund with stellar performance track record.
- Fund Launch Date– July 9th,2010( Regular Plan), January 1st,2013(Direct Plan)
- Fund Manager– Neelesh Surana(Since 2010, May 24th),Ankit Jain(Since 2019 January 31st)
- Fund Returns since launch-22.95(Regular Plan),26.53(Direct Plan)
- Top 10 Holdings- HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Infosys, SBI, Bharati Airtel, Voltas, Mphasis, JK Cement, Gujarat State Petronet
- Fund NAV(Latest)-111.527(Direct Plan),102.739(Regular Plan)*- sunject to change daily based on market movements.
- Fund’s Benchmark– Nifty Large Midcap 250 Total Return Index
- Assets under Management(AUM)– 21,263 crores(Regular Plan)- as on september 30,2021.
- Minimum Investment– 2500 rupees (Sip), No lumpsum investments allowed currently
Currently Mirae asset Emerging bluechip fund has stopped fresh lumpsum subscriptions where the investors can invests only through sip mode only, that too 2,500 rupees sip per month
Funds Performance– For Regular Plan–
|Year To Date||1 Day||1 Week||1 Month||3 Months||6 Months||1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||7 Year||10 Year|
|S&P BSE Large and Midcap TRI||39.73||0.93||3.17||5.78||15.78||28.65||59.70||22.26||17.45||14.93||15.63|
Funds Performance– For Direct Plan–
|Year to Date||1 Day||1 Week||1 Month||3 Months||6 Months||1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||7 Year|
|S&P BSE large and Micap TRI|
These are the reurns as of october 15th,2021. This may subject to change on daily basis.
Consult your financial advisor/tax consultant whether this scheme would be suitable for you or not!