Axis Flexicap Fund was previously known as “Axis Multicap” Fund but due to SEBI Mandate of converting multicap funds to flexi cap funds based on their investment style across all segments, it was renamed as “Axis Flexicap” Fund.
Axis Flexicap Fund Details–
- Launch Date- November 20th,2017
- Benchmark- Nifty 500 Total Return Index
- Minimum Investment-5,000 rupees(Lumpsum)
- Minimum sip installment-500 rupees
- Minimum Additional Investment-100 rupees
- Fund Manager- Shreyash Devalkar (Since 2017, October 30)
- Returns since launch-21.74%(Direct Plan),19.93%(Regular Plan)
- Expense Ratio-0.60%(Direct Plan),1.82%(Regular Plan)
- Turnover Ratio-82%
- Assets under Management-9,970 Crores(as of now)
- Exit Load- If units are sold in excess of 10% of units from the allotment date, 1% would be charged
- Top 10 Holdings- Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, Infosys, Avenue Supermarkets, TCS,ICICI Bank, HDFC, Ultra Tech Cement, Divi’s Laboratories, Motherson Sumi systems
|Year To Date||1 Day||1 Week||1 Month||3 Month||6 Month||1 Year||3 Year|
|Axis Flexicap Direct Plan Performance|
|Axis Flexicap Regular Plan Performance|
When we closely observe the performance over different time periods,it outperforms its benchmark over 3 year period where as it slightly underperforms its benchmark over the past 1 year. But it manages to out perform its benchmark over 3-6 months period.
So consult your financial advisor whether this product would be suitable for you or not! Take guidance of financial advisor before investing in this scheme.