For those who can’t take high risks by allocating all their capital to “Equity”, can consider “Hybrid Equity Funds” as they stabilises both equity and debt component proportionately.
Generally Hybrid Funds carries 65% Equity and 35% Debt which manages risk to certain extent. There are few “Aggressive Hybrid Funds” in the market while we are discussing about “Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity Fund”
Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity Fund Details–
- Launch Date-2015, July 29th(Both Regular Plan and Direct Plan)
- Returns since launch-13.88%(Regular Plan),15.78%(Direct Plan)
- Assets under Management-6,109 crore
- Benchmark- Crisil Hybrid 35+65 Aggressive Index
- Expense Ratio-1.80%(Regular Plan),0.38%(Direct Plan)
- Turnover Ratio-76%
- Fund Manger(s)-Mahendra Kumar Jajoo(Since 2016, september 8th),Vrijesh Kasera(Since April 1st,2020), Harshad Borawake(Since 2020, April 1st)
- Minimum Lumpsum investment-5,000 Rupees
- Minimum sip installment-1,000 Rupees
- Minimum Additional investment-1,000 Rupees
- Lock-in- Not Applicable
- Exit Load- 1% if redeemed within 1 year from the date of allotment of units
Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity Fund Performance Over Benchmark–
|Year To Date||1 Day||1 Week||1 Month||3 Months||6 Months||1Year||3 Year||5 Year|
|Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity-Regular Plan Performance|
|Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity-Direct Plan Performance|
From the above performance chart, we can conclude Mirae asset Hybrid Equity Fund “Outperforms” its benchmark in the long run. But there is a slight underperformance in short-term, but we can ignore short term underperformance as mutual funds are to be evaluated on the long term performance basis.
If you have any concerns on this fund, consult your financial advisor and decide whether to invest in this scheme or not!