Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Advantage Fund is a popular Large and Midcap Fund existing from decades. It’s long term journey created wealth to its investors despite many market corrections so far. Let us review the pperformance of aditya birla sun life equity fund in detail
Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Advantage Fund Details–
- Launch Date-1995, February24th(Regular Plan), January 1st,2013(Direct Plan)
- Benchmark-Nifty Large Midcap 250 Total Return Index
- Returns since launch-18.06%(Regular Plan),18.72(Direct Plan)
- Expense Ratio-1.96%(Regular Plan),1.06%(Direct Plan)
- Assets under Management-6,082 crore
- Turnover Ratio-40%
- Type- Open Ended
- Minimum Lumpsum Investment-1000 Rupees
- Minimum Sip installment-1000 Rupees
- Minimum Additional Investment-1000 Rupees
- Exit Load-1% would be charged if redeemed within 1 year from the date of the investment
- Lock in- Not Applicable.
Fund’s Performance over Benchmark–
|Year To Date||1 Day||1 Week||1 Month||3 Month||6 Month||1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||7 Year||10 Year|
|Nifty Large Midcap 250 TRI|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Advantage Regular Plan Performance|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Advantage-Direct Plan Performance|
From the above performance chart, we can conclude Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Advantage Fund outperforms in the long-run. Though there is a short term voltality, its long term performance is up to mark.
As Fund Returns would change daily on the day-to-day market movements, consult your financial advisor whether to invest in this scheme or not!