Aditya Birla Sun Life Flexi Cap Fund was previously known as “Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Fund” which is a multicap fund. But due to SEBI’s reclassification of fund mandates, it was converted into “Flexi Cap” Category.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Flexi Cap(Previously ABSL Equity Fund)has long term track record. Let us discuss its performance in detail-
Aditya Birla Sun Life Flexi Cap Fund Details–
- Launch Date-1998, August 27th,1st January,2013(Direct Plan)
- Benchmark- S&P BSE Allcap TRI
- Returns since Launch-22.87%(Regular Plan),18.82%(Direct Plan)
- Assets under Management-16,080 crore
- Expense Ratio-1.82%(Regular Plan),0.88%(Direct Plan)
- Turnover Ratio-15%
- Fund Manager- Anil Shah (Since 2012, october 4th)
Aditya Birla Sun Life Flexi Cap Investment Details–
- Minimum Lumpsum Investment-100 Rupees
- Minimum sip amount-100 Rupees
- Minimum Additional Investment-100 Rupees
- Lock in- Not Applicable
- Exit Load- 1% would be charged if redeemed within 1 year from the date of allotment of units
Aditya Birla Sun Life Flexi Cap Performance over Benchmark-
|Year To Date||1 Day||1 Week||1 Month||3 Month||6 Month||1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||7 Year||10 Year|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Flexi Cap- Regular Plan Performance||33.57||-0.61||-2.10||1.22||10.51||26.46||58.52||22.00||14.43||15.51||17.86|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Flexi Cap- Direct Plan Performance||34.47||-0.60||-2.08||1.30||10.77||27.04||59.87||23.09||15.56||16.62||N.A|
From the above performance chart, the scheme outperforms in the long run. Even though it is lagging in the recent times, its long term track record is awesome!
If you have patience to hold for long term this is a good bet. But do consult your personal financial advisor before taking decision to invest in this scheme or not!