Canara Robeco Flexi Cap fund invests across the market segments irrespective of the market cap. Fund Manager has the flexibility to select stocks across all market caps.
This Fund has the capacity to outperform in the long run. If you have patience to hold for long term, you can definitely add this fund into your portfolio.
Canara Robeco Flexi Cap Fund Details–
- Benchmark- S&P BSE 500 Total Return Index
- Launch Date-2003, September 16th(Regular Plan),1st January 2013(Direct Plan)
- Returns Since Launch-19.01%(Regular Plan),16.68%(Direct Plan)
- Assets Under Management-6,064 Crore
- Expense Ratio-1.88%(Regular Plan),0.55%(Direct Plan)
- Turnover Ratio-42%
- Fund Manager(s)- Shridatta Bhandwaldar(Since 2016, July 5th), Miyush Gandhi(Since 2019 October 1st)
Canara Robeco Flexi Cap Investment Details–
- Minimum Lumpsum Investment-5000 Rupees
- Minimum sip amount-1000 Rupees
- Minimum Additional Investment-1000 Rupees
- Exit Load-1% if redeemed within 1 year from the date of allotment.
Canara Robeco Flexi Cap Performance over Benchmark-
|Year To Date||1 Day||1 Week||1 Month||3 Month||6 Month||1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||7 Year||10 Year|
|S&P BSE 500||36.11||1.13||-1.55||2.13||13.62||27.72||62.72||24.17||17.23||14.74||15.59|
|Canara Robeco Flexi Cap- Regular Plan Performance||35.47||1.21||-0.97||1.92||13.02||28.81||57.77||26.62||18.63||15.05||16.08|
|Canara Robeco Flexicap-Direct Plan Performance|
From the above performance chart, you can conclude the worth of this fund. In short term the fund may undergo dips than the benchmark, but as a mutual fund investor, you should look for long term. Select this fund if you have long term view and you will definitely earn decent returns in the long run!