Every salaried employee has an unique EPF a/c number. This UAN(Universal Account Number) is important in making claims and lodge complaints if any issue arises!
EvenThough all the salaried class are aware of EPF withdrawal rules, not all are aware of the process to complain grievances if any issue arises! For this we are providing online grievance registration process so that you can lodge your complaint easily!
Lodging EPF Grievances Online–
- visit http://www.epfigms.gov.in website
- Click on “Register Grievance” to Lodge your complaint
- Select either of PF Holder, EPS Pensioner, Owner or Other from the dropbox
- Select “PF Member” Option and enter your UAN(Universal Account Number)and security code
- Click on “Get Details”
- Your personal details logged with EPFO will be displayed on the screen
- Click on “Get OTP”
- Click on “PP Number” after entering OTP and personal details
- Enter your “Grievance” mode on the pop-up screen
- If you have any proofs, Upload it under “Grievance” option
- After entering your grievance, click on “Add” and “submit” it finally
- You will get unique registered reference number to your mobile and email
Likethis, you can arise complaint on EPF issues online. Hope you would follow the process and make your EPF issues resolved easier and faster