Are you a pensioner and a customer of state bank of india(SBI)? As you may be aware that pensioners have to submit their “Jeevan Pramaan”(Life Certificate) every year November 1st to prove their credentials so that pension would be credited as usual up on submission of Jeevan Pramaan certificate.
Generally Pensioners are aged above 60 Years and it is somewhat trouble to them to visit the bank branch and submit their biometrics!
For those who are feeling uncomfortable to visit SBI branch this covid times, Here’s a great news from SBI!
You can submit your life cerificate from the comfort of your home! What you need is- A desktop/mobile phone with stable internet connection.
The Process to submit life certificate through video call is announced by SBI on it’s official Twitter account. According to SBI, The process is-
- Visit “SBI Pension Seva” site
- Select “Video LC(Life Certicate)” option
- Enter your “SBI Pension a/c Number”
- Enter “OTP” Received on your registered mobile number
- Read “Terms and Conditions”Thoroughly and click on “Start Journey”
- Keep your original Pan Card in handy and select “I am Ready”
- One of the SBI Executive will come to your contact online
- You have to disclose 4 digit confirmation code displayed on your screen to the executive
- Show your original Pan Card to the executive and allow him to take a snapshot of Pan
- After Verifying your Pan, he will take a snapshot of yours to cross-check your credentials
- That’s it! The process to submit jeevan pramaan is succcessful if all are in order
If in any case, your credentials are tend to mismatch, SBI will send a SMS that your “Submission of Jeevan Pramaan” is unsuccessful. Then you have to visit the branch and complete the formalities physically.
In this way, you can submit Jeevan Pramaan online! Make use of the service