When a thought comes to tax saving, ELSS(Equity Linked Savings Scheme)will be the first priority to many as it has high return potential along with lowest lock-in of 3 years.
ELSS has the capability to deliver superior returns than any other tax saving instrument as they invest in equities(shares)with a little bit risk component in the short term.
We are going to discuss about Quant Tax Plan, a stellar ELSS Fund with decent track record.
Quant Tax Plan Details-
- Launch Date- April 1st,2000(Regular Plan),1st January,2013(Direct Plan)
- Benchmark- Nifty 50 Total Return Index
- Assets under Management(AUM)-487 Crore
- Expense Ratio-2.25%(Regular Plan),0.50%(Direct Plan)
- Fund Manager – Ankit A Pande(Since 2020, May 11th)
- Returns since Launch-15.55%(Regular Plan), 22.88%(Direct Plan)
Quant Tax Plan Investment Details-
- Minimum SIP Amount-500 Rupees
- Minimum Additional Investment-500 Rupees
- Minimum Lumpsum Amount-500 Rupees
- Maximum Lumpsum Amount-1.5 Lakh(as it falls under ELSS Category)
Quant Tax Plan Performance over Benchmark-
|Performance||Year To Date||1 Day||1 Week||1 Month||3 Month||6 Month||1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||7 Year||10 Year|
|Quant Tax Plan-Regular Performance||65.10||-0.49||0.42||0.11||11.10||25.73||89.85||35.98||26.38||22.95||19.94|
|Quant Tax Plan-Direct Plan Performance|
From the above Performance chart(as of 15th November)Quant tax plan outperforms its benchmark in all market conditions. Especially when the new fund manager Ankit A Pande(From 2020, May 11th) took charge of this fund, its performance has been fabulous.
If you are excited on this funds performance, go ahead and invest in it. But do remember Quant AMC Branches are limited across India, so consult KFintech Technologies(Registrar and Transfer agent of this fund), a leading R&T Agent and a mutual fund distribution company
If you still have queries on this fund, consult your personal finance advisor and decide whether to invest in this scheme or not