Till Now, EPF subscribers have to personally visit EPFO(Employee Provident Fund Organisation)office personally to modify any terms under his EPF a/c. It is a long process. From now onwards their problems will be resolved online itself!
EPF subscribers have to login to epf portal to change nominees to their existing epf a/c’s. The EPF holder is free to change nominees any number of times! For that they need their UAN Number to login to “www.epfindia.gov.in” site and make changes.
The Process to change nominee on epf portal is described under-
- Login to “www.epfindia.gov.in” site
- click on “For Employees” under Services section
- click on “online services of OCS, OTCP”
- Login with your UAN Number and Password
- select “E-Nomination”Facility under “Manage” section
- click on “yes” to confirm your Family Declaration
- click on “Add Family Details” and provide details
- click on “Nomination Details” and select percentage allocation to nominees as of your choice
- Verify your details and click on “Save EPF Nomination Details”
- To confirm click on “E-Sign”
- You will receive an OTP on your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number
- Enter the OTP and thats it! Your EPF Nomination details are modified
This online process reduces the burden to visit EPF Offices and submit nominee details personally. Like this, you can change your nomination details any number of times