Now-a-days it is quite common to shuffle mobile numbers due to varied reasons. It is troublesome to visit bank branch(Here SBI)everytime to update your personal contact details. From now onwards there would be no hassles.
India’s leading public sector bank SBI allows their customers to update their personal contact details through internet banking. For that, the customer has to-
Process to Update Contact Details Through SBI Internet Banking Portal–
- Login to “www.onlinesbi.com” with your user credentials
- Go to “My Account Section”
- Under “Profile” section, choose “Change Mobile Number” under personal details column which was available at the left corner of the site.
- Select “Account Number” which you want to update your contact number
- After cross-checking your personal details, click “Submit”
- Last 2 digits of the mobile number will be displayed
- Verify the mobile number is correct or not
- An reference number would be displayed confirming your submission
- An sms would be received after successful updation to your new mobile number.
In this way, from the comfort of your homw, without disturbing your busy schedule, you can update your contact details through SBI Internet Banking