Every Pensioner will be allotted a unique 12 digit PPO(Pension Payment Order) Number. It is very useful in EPF (Employee Provident Fund)dealings. Such relevant PPO number may be forgotten by pensioners due to age factors. What to do in such scenario? Will they have to loose pensioner benefits?No- There’s a solution, You can reclaim using your bank a/c or PF Number!Read the full story to know the process to reclaim PPO Number
How To Reclaim PPO Number using Bank a/c or PF Number?
- Login to “www.epfindia.gov.in” site
- Click on “Pensioner Portal” available on the left hand side of the home page
- Click on “Know your PPO Number”
- The system prompts for your bank a/c number linked with the pension a/c or PF Number
- After entering the details, the system displays complete information of your PF a/c including your PPO Number
- In this way, you can avail your forgotten PPO Number instantly
So Pensioners, don’t worry, if you have forgotten your PPO Number. You can reclaim it by follwing the above steps, keep in handy your bank a/c number linked to EPF a/c and avail the service within few minutes online.