Parag Parikh is a mid-sized asset management company with a limited schemes. Though there are few schemes handled by this amc, it takes extreme care in managing investors money.
An unique feature of parag parikh amc is – “The AMC itself invests in the schemes they handled”. This shows the way it takes care in managing the schemes.
Out of parag parikh schemes, “Parag Parikh Flexi Cap” is popular and has good track record. Let us discuss about parag parikh flexi cap fund in detail-
Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund Details–
- Fund Launch Date- May 28th, 2013
- Returns since launch-20.072(Regular Plan),21.53%(Direct Plan)
- Fund Expense Ratio-1.85%(Regular Plan),0.83%(Direct Plan)
- Assets under management-17,220 Crores
- Fund Manager(s)- Rajeev Thakkar(Since 2013, May 13th),Raj Mehta (Since 2016, January 27th)
Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Investment Details–
- Minimum Lumpsum Investment-1000 Rupees
- Minimum Additional Investment-1000 Rupees
- Minimum SIP Amount-1000 Rupees
- Exit Load- 2% would be charged if redeemed in excess of 10% of the investment within 365 days from the date of the investment and 1% would be charged if redeemed in excess of 10% of the investment between 366 to 730 days
Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund Performance over Benchmark–
|Parameter||Year To Date||1 Day||1 Week||1 Month||3 Month||6 Month||1 Year||3 Year||5 Year||7 Year|
|S& P BSE 500 TRI|
|Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Regular Plan Performance|
|Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Direct Plan Performance|
Another feature of “Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund” is it invests major portion in international stocks(Foreign companies). So it would be a better choice for investors who wishes to invests globally.
This fund is outperformer in all market conditions and hence it would be a good bet to invests globally with indian rupees. Your investmment would be invested with extreme care in US(United States)Stocks, so if you want to invests in US Stocks, this fund would be a good bet for you