Now a days it is common to have your family members in foreign countries , you might depend on those forex transactions from your dearones. For that you have to follow a long process to remit foreign currency, isn’t it? Now all your problems are resolved!
You can easily remit foreign currency with upi(Unified Payment Interface)id. This facility is introduced in India for the first time through Indusind bank. Yes you heard right! To know how is it possible read the full story.
Indusind Bank Made it Possible to remit foreign currency through upi id–
- To make foreign remittances much easier Indusind Bank tied up with NPCI(National Payments Corporation of India)
- Money Transfer Operators(MTO) will make use of Indusind Bank for linkage of UPI with NPCI
- Money Transfer Operators will utilise Indusind Bank Platform for easy remittances to the beneficiaries.
- As a trial this service is functionally launched in Thailand with the collaboration of “DMoney”- a Financial Service Institution
- Through DMoney website customers have to enter the beneficiary upi id to Transfer Funds
- As it is using as a trial in Thailand, depending on the customers demand this services are going to be launched in other countries too sooner
- This service(Foreign Remittance Through UPI id) is beneficial to tourists who are in need of instant foreign remittances.