Employees are mandatory entitled to have an epf (Employees Provident Fund)a/c. Both Employers contribution as well as employees contribution would be credited in an epf a/c every month.
In this fast-moving world employees tend to shift jobs frequently due to various personal and economical conditions. During that time employees forgets to inform their old UAN(Universal Account Number)to their newly offered organisation.
This Problem is faced by many employees to update their UAN continuously with the existing one. Now this issue would be no more worried to the epf subscribers.
You can update your last working day(Exit Date)of your previous organisation on online itself! For that you have to-
- Log-in to EPFO Portal with your UAN(Universal Account Number)and customised password
- After successful logged-in, Click on “Manage” and select “Exit option” available under
- Select your PF(Provident Fund)Number from the Dropdown box under “Employment” section
- Inform the reason -why you have exited your pevious organisation along with last working date(Exit Date)
- Ensure your mobile number is linked with your Aadhar Number
- Click on “Request OTP”(One Time Password)
- Enter the received OTP in the dropbox
- Click on “Update” and Press “ok” button
- That’s it! You will receive a confirmation sms that your epf details have been updated successfully.