In this digital era, many non-banking finance companies(NBFC’s)are offering gold loans apart from bank loans. Though bank loans are relatively cheaper, taking gold loan from a public sector bank is a time-consuming and lengthy process!
To fill this gap, popular fintech company Bhartpe entered gold loan business in selected cities like Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Delhi(as of now)and sooner by this year end bhartpe is planning to expand this business to 20 major cities across India.
Highlights of Bhartpe Gold Loan offerings–
- Loan application and processing of loan is completely digital
- Loan will be sanctioned within 30 minutes of loan application
- Maximum Loan sanctioned will be 20 Lakhs
- Interest Rates will be as low as 4.70% per annum
- Loans can be repaid within 6 months, 9 months and 12 months(1 Year)
- Customer can choose either of the loan repayment period.
- Bhartpe is expecting to grant gold loans up to 500 crores by this year end.
So if you are dissatisfied with government banks gold loan processing process, have a trail of India’s leading fintech Bhartpe. It saves your time and have an unique experience of loan grant.
Disclaimer– This site’s intention is to provide reliable information regarding savings, investments and loans etc. In this process the site capture information from various sources. Before proceeding to such products do your own research, reliability and credibility of the financial institutions. We are just information providers. Do thorough research and act on your own discretion!