We all know that our prime minister sri Narendra Modi has introduced “PM Kisan” scheme exclusively for poor farmers. To help them(Poor Farmers) Indian Government is disbursing 6000 rs/year catering 2000 rupees each every 4 months.
To provide reliable and genuine help, under the advise of Modi Indian Government has advised to do E-Kyc on or before March31st,2022. The intention to do e-kyc is to distinguish rich farmers from poor farmers who really needs help from the government.
As per the government sources The last date to do e-kyc under PM Kisan scheme has been extended to May22nd, 2022. So if anyone of the poor farmers who hasn’t completed e-kyc can register on or before 22nd May,2022.
Process to do ekyc under PM Kisan Sheme–
- Visit official website of PM Kisan site- http://www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Select ekyc under farmers corner
- Click on ekyc option
- Enter your Aadhar number and captcha displayed on the screen
- Enter Mobile Number linked to your aadhar
- Enter OTP(One Time Password)received on your mobile
- Click on “Submit”
- That’s it! Your e-kyc has been successfully processed
Though there is long time(May 22nd,2022) to do ekyc, don’t wait for the last minute! Do your ekyc at the earliest so that government contributions would be credited to your bank a/c successfully.